Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Favorite Quotes

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." -Mark Twain. This is my favorite quote because it says so much in a single sentence. Personally, I think it is saying to be the best you can and don't let anybody tell you different. I also think it could be saying, don't associate with people that will bring you down mentally and emotionally. The quote pretty much says it all. Another quote that really speaks to me is "Living well is the best revenge." -George Herbert. I love this one because no matter what, somebody will try to bring you down and try to see you suffer. It's life. So if you want to truly get the back and get into their head,is hold yours high and never give up. Show them that no matter what, you will be standing proud. Even if you don't feel like it at times.

1 comment:

  1. I must tell you again that these quotes are so excellent. Thanks for reminding me what I needed to hear.

    MM

    ReplyDelete